CONSTRUCTION insurance (sometimes called Builder’s Risk insurance) is a sub-category of Property which deserves a separate discussion. Construction insurance covers damage to or destruction of a building while construction is in progress. This type of Property insurance is very important for a company to consider when thinking of investment in new real estate ventures so please contact Poe-ma insurances to discuss how we can help secure your investment. Poe-ma insurance & PUMA can also provide solution for ” Performance Band ” and ” Defects Liability bond “.